I don't know what title to put 57.
Monday, October 05, 2009 / 4:14 PM

Prelims have ended but it seems to me as if Os were the ones that are over.

Recently I've been getting the odd feeling that I don't know what I'm doing, and I know I'm out of breath.
I've never known myself to have stamina and the finishing line, although supposedly a stone's throw away, is out of my sight.

And what's beyond the finishing line? I don't see that, either, but it vaguely resembles greener grass.

Is it just me or have I been spiralling down an abyss that others have unknowingly dug up for me?
No, I think it's just me.

Yet they do seem distant enough from down below.
Marked expressions of nonchalance. Or ignorance?

---

It isn't a good thing to lose my sanity in the middle of the day but unfortunately that seems to be happening now.